Sandy Police officer hospitalized after crash
SANDY, Utah – A Sandy police officer suffered minor injuries in a car accident on Thursday morning.
Police say her unmarked car was struck by an SUV just after 10 a.m. at the intersection of 9140 South and 700 East.
The officer was taken to the hospital as a precaution and was still there Thursday evening.
Two females in the SUV were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
- Man shot, killed by police in Wyoming
- 'Complete destruction of neighborhoods, businesses' predicted in wake Midwest tornadoes
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS President Thomas S. Monson, dies at 85
- Family of Utah Army medic say he died giving aid to fellow soldier
- 5 injured in Tooele Co. rollover accident