Starting out the new year with a dip in the Great Salt Lake
SALT LAKE CITY – Members of the Wasatch Front Polar Bear Club shed their clothes to ring in the new year and challenged the frigid waters of the Great Salt Lake.
FOX 13 photojournalist Pete DeLuca headed out to see them take the Polar Bear Plunge.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol