Portable heater blamed in RV fire
LINDON, Utah – Investigators say a malfunctioning portable heater is to blame for an RV fire.
The fire happened early Saturday morning at the Lindon Boat Harbor.
Police say the fire started when a man living in the RV tried to light the heater and it burst into flames. The man got out okay but the RV was destroyed.
The fire damaged a nearby boat and trailer. Damage is estimated at $9,500.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country