Credit Score: Dating Deal Breaker?
A new Yahoo! Finance article says that when it comes to dating, potential mates are more interested in credit scores than ever before. They interviewed more than 50 daters across the country, all under the age of 40.
“The credit score, once a little-known metric derived from a complex formula that incorporates outstanding debt and payment histories, has become an increasingly important number used to bestow credit, determine housing and even distinguish between job candidates. It’s so widely used that it has also become a bigger factor in dating decisions.” Full story: Perfect 10? Never Mind That. Ask Her for Her Credit Score.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say