Credit Score: Dating Deal Breaker?
A new Yahoo! Finance article says that when it comes to dating, potential mates are more interested in credit scores than ever before. They interviewed more than 50 daters across the country, all under the age of 40.
“The credit score, once a little-known metric derived from a complex formula that incorporates outstanding debt and payment histories, has become an increasingly important number used to bestow credit, determine housing and even distinguish between job candidates. It’s so widely used that it has also become a bigger factor in dating decisions.” Full story: Perfect 10? Never Mind That. Ask Her for Her Credit Score.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- 300 motorists trapped in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory