Thursday night’s Hot Shots
It took six different examinations and a gastroscopy to find out that a giant panda in China had been choking on steamed corn bread that was lodged in his esophagus.
Once it was removed, the panda was better in two days.
A huge aquarium at a mall in China burst, injuring 16 people.
Investigators say the 33-ton aquarium was made of material affected by the cold temperatures.
A flight from Long Island to Tamp took a surprise detour into the mud, causing some delays.
They had to take all the passengers off the plane and get them another plane.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving