Firefighters battle duplex fire in Wendover
WENDOVER, Utah– Tooele County firefighters responded to a duplex fire that broke out Sunday morning.
It happened at 225 East Moriah Avenue in Wendover at around 7:35 a.m.
The Tooele County Fire Department said one unit is completely destroyed and a second is mostly destroyed. No one was injured in the fire and the Red Cross helped the two displaced families.
Tooele Fire investigators say the fire appears to have started by a Christmas tree.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight