Friday night’s Hot Shots
A Polish family’s tradition of lighting up the neighborhood for Christmas has grown to 58,000 lights this year.
A man in Siberia, Russia, tossed a bucket of boiling water over his balcony to show off how cold it can get in Russia. The water instantly froze in the -40 degree weather, leaving a snowy mist in its wake.
Two Frenchmen walked around the village of Burgarach dressed as aliens – wearing foil and antennas – on Friday for entertainment with the supposed Mayan Apocalypse.
Hundreds descended on the small village, which was supposed to be the only place on Earth to avoid destruction during the apocalypse.
- Matthew David Stewart found dead in jail cell in apparent suicide
- Couple killed in motor home crash during family trip to Disneyland
- Investigation into West Point boys' deaths wraps up
- Wiretap warrants reveal new details in Susan Cox Powell disappearance
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment