Friday night’s Hot Shots
A Polish family’s tradition of lighting up the neighborhood for Christmas has grown to 58,000 lights this year.
A man in Siberia, Russia, tossed a bucket of boiling water over his balcony to show off how cold it can get in Russia. The water instantly froze in the -40 degree weather, leaving a snowy mist in its wake.
Two Frenchmen walked around the village of Burgarach dressed as aliens – wearing foil and antennas – on Friday for entertainment with the supposed Mayan Apocalypse.
Hundreds descended on the small village, which was supposed to be the only place on Earth to avoid destruction during the apocalypse.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving