Hale Centre Theatre may stay in WVC
WEST VALLEY CITY – Hale Centre Theatre might stay in West Valley City.
The West Valley City Council approved a new lease amendment on Tuesday for the teater that keep it in the city through 2038.
The company is looking to build a second theater in West Valley City or Sandy City.
Sandy City met with theater representatives last month. They want the new theater to be at 9950 Monroe Street, while West Valley City leaders say one possible location is near the Hollywood Connection entertainment center.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say