Man suffers minor injuries in overnight crash
SALT LAKE CITY – A man suffered minor injuries after a crash on Interstate 80 Saturday morning.
Utah Highway Patrol troopers say that just before 4 a.m., the man flipped his car over on the I-80 westbound ramp to I-215.
Firefighters had to extract the man, cutting the roof off his car. He was wearing a seat belt and only suffered minor injuries.
Troopers say he may have been traveling too fast or may have fallen asleep at the wheel.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats