Clearfield mayor says school is asset to community
Big Budah was at the Clearfield Job Corps Center Wednesday for this week’s Cool School Segment. The career technical training facility prepares students, ages 16 to 24, for work in 17 different trades.
Clearfield Mayor Don Wood spoke about how the school is an asset to the community.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say