A Warm Wednesday!
Winds have picked up ahead of a storm that will move across Arizona tomorrow. Since they’re out of the south, temps are running well above normal for this time of year. In fact, it’ll be near 50 along the Wasatch Front this afternoon. So hopefully you’ll get a little break on the heating bill today! South winds will be at about 15-25 mph over the western half of the state, possibly gusting up to 40 mph, and then decrease this evening.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base