Festive Peanut Butter Balls (12.11.12)
by Jennifer Burns, Dan’s Market
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon light-colored corn syrup
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon red and/or green sprinkles
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well. Combine corn syrup and peanut butter, stirring well. Add to crumb mixture; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Mix powdered sugar with red and/or green sprinkles. Roll balls in the mixture. Store in an airtight container.