Man in extremely critical condition after crash in Holladay
HOLLADAY, Utah – A man is hospitalized in extremely critical condition after police say he was hit by a car while checking the load on his trailer.
The crash happened at around 6 p.m. Monday near 1300 East and Spring Lane (5000 South) in Holladay.
Police say a 25-year-old man driving a Subaru likely didn’t see the man because of poor lighting.
The 42-year-old victim was transported to Intermountain Medical Center in extremely critical condition.
The major accident team is investigating the incident.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- 2 people dead inside house hit by rockslide in Rockville, officials say
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Another push for Mormon women to wear pants to church