Man in extremely critical condition after crash in Holladay
HOLLADAY, Utah – A man is hospitalized in extremely critical condition after police say he was hit by a car while checking the load on his trailer.
The crash happened at around 6 p.m. Monday near 1300 East and Spring Lane (5000 South) in Holladay.
Police say a 25-year-old man driving a Subaru likely didn’t see the man because of poor lighting.
The 42-year-old victim was transported to Intermountain Medical Center in extremely critical condition.
The major accident team is investigating the incident.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Tennessee family finds dead man under deck during Easter egg hunt