Home Made Mexican Cocoa (12.03.12)
by Todd Gardiner, Taqueria 27 and Coffee Bar
- 1 ½ C Powdered Sugar
- 1 C Cocoa Powder
- 2 bars Abuelita brand chocolate, grated
- 2 ½ C Powdered Milk
- 2 Tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients together and place in a covered storage container until ready to use.
To make homemade Cocoa simply fill designated mug half full with powdered mix and add hot water to fill mug. Allow to sit for a minute then stir to mix and serve with whipped cream and a dash of cocoa powder or marshmallows.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats