Wind, precipitation coming to the Wasatch Front
SALT LAKE CITY – Wind gusts of more than 50 miles per hour have been blowing across the Wasatch Front on Sunday as a cold front comes in.
Strong winds are coming ahead of a cold front moving through northwest Utah. The front is expected to cross Salt Lake City between 9 p.m. and midnight.
With it, there will be rain showers and continued winds, plus snow in some higher elevations.
There are wind advisories along the interstate as crosswinds blow to more than 50 miles per hour.
Have you seen wind damage in your area? Send photos to email@example.com.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- 2 people dead inside house hit by rockslide in Rockville, officials say
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Another push for Mormon women to wear pants to church