Two traffic stops yield 145 pounds of marijuana
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah – Deputies in Summit County made two drug seizures this week, finding nearly 150 pounds of marijuana.
The Summit County Sheriff’s Office was conducting traffic stops along I-80 on Nov. 29 and Dec. 1.
On one stop, they found 40 pounds of marijuana in a truck’s toolbox. Another stop found 104 pounds seized from the trunk of a vehicle. Drug paraphernalia and thousands of dollars were also found.
Both drivers were arrested on separate felony and misdemeanor charges.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving