DNC executive committee meet in Park City
PARK CITY, Utah – The Democratic National Committee’s chair was in Park City on Saturday.
Debbie Wasserman-Shultz spoke to the party’s executive committee at the Montage Deer Valley Resort on Saturday afternoon. She called President Obama’s reelection a crowning achievement.
The Florida congresswoman praised the grassroots campaign effort by Democrats, saying party supporters “knocked on doors until their knuckles bled.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Washington woman unknowingly live-tweets husband's death
- Utah Supreme Court considers overturning child killer's conviction
- University of Utah resolves natural gas issue
- Shocking new gun control ad released around Newtown anniversary