Candied Walnuts (11.30.12)
by Ryan Murray, La Caille
- 2 Cups Walnuts
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Orange zest
In a nonstick sauté pan add the walnuts, sugar, and butter, and turn the heat on to medium high heat and stir and toss until the sugar has melted this will take about 10-12 minutes. too cool spray a cookie sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray and turn out the nuts on to the pan. The nuts will be very hot!!!
Candied Walnuts go well on a cheese tray on in a salad also in a snack mix.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight