4th District race over; Matheson wins by 768 votes
Democrat Jim Matheson has officially won the race against Republican Mia Love for Utah’s new 4th Congressional District.
The Utah GOP met with the Salt Lake County Clerk Friday to address concerns regarding the counting of provisional and absentee ballots.
Sources within the Republican party say they are satisfied with the vote count and will not challenge the results.
Matheson won by 768 votes.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats