Officials investigating suspected pipe bomb on I-215 ramp
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — Authorities are investigating a possible pipe bomb in West Valley City Tuesday afternoon.
West Valley Police Department Bomb Squad and Utah Highway Patrol is on the scene on a ramp to southbound I-215 at 3500 South.
Continue to watch FOX 13 News and fox13now.com for more details as they become available.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- Man killed after semitrailers collide on freeway