National organization helps victims of child abuse, neglect
More than 50 years ago, Childhelp was formed to help victims of child abuse and neglect, as well as at-risk children.
Phil Cochrane and Scott Reams, from the Wasatch Front Utah Chapter, appears on Good Day Utah to talk about the organization’s latest project.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- 'Blood moon' will be a sight to behold during Tuesday's total lunar eclipse
- Police: Woman admits to strangling or suffocating six newborn babies
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)