Pickup truck crashes into Woods Cross dealership
A pickup truck crashed into a Woods Cross dealership Friday.
Police arrived on the scene at 5:40 a.m. at Bountiful Toyota at 2380 S. 500 West to find the abandoned pickup truck. There was extensive damage to the truck and the front of the business.
Officers were able to locate the driver at her residence. She and a male passenger were in the truck at the time of the crash and both left the scene. The woman was taken to the hospital with undisclosed injuries. The man was not hurt.
Police cited Nancy Bernardo, 25, for driving under the influence in connection with the crash.
- Viral Video: Homeless man 'wins' lottery, wants to split the money
- Viral Video: Father sick of 'Let it Go'
- Utah students learn legal lessons during fairy tale trial
- Health department temporarily shuts down 2 restaurants
- 2 of 4 teens who fled youth center found, officials identify 2 teens still at large