Pickup truck crashes into Woods Cross dealership
A pickup truck crashed into a Woods Cross dealership Friday.
Police arrived on the scene at 5:40 a.m. at Bountiful Toyota at 2380 S. 500 West to find the abandoned pickup truck. There was extensive damage to the truck and the front of the business.
Officers were able to locate the driver at her residence. She and a male passenger were in the truck at the time of the crash and both left the scene. The woman was taken to the hospital with undisclosed injuries. The man was not hurt.
Police cited Nancy Bernardo, 25, for driving under the influence in connection with the crash.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats