Book about Susan Cox Powell to be released
WEST VALLEY CITY — A book that delves into the mysterious disappearance of Susan Cox Powell will be released next week.
True-crime author Ann Rule’s book “Fatal Friends, Deadly Neighbors” includes the story of Susan’s disappearance and the deaths of her children, Charlie and Braden, at the hands of her husband, Josh Powell. The book is scheduled to be released on Nov. 27.
The Susan Cox Powell Foundation said in a recent website post that the story was told with the help of Chuck and Judy Cox.
“This will be the most complete coverage of a case that will never be over until Susan is found,” the website said. “Ann says that this is one of the most difficult stories she has ever had to tell, but she never wants anyone to forget Susan, Brandon and Charlie.”
- Viral Video: 'Kiss The Girl In Real Life' filmed in Utah
- Authorities identify victim in Taylorsville homicide investigation
- Condition of DNA leaves questions unanswered in case of 7 dead infants
- Suspect in custody after SWAT situation in Ogden
- 2 sustain serious to critical injuries in 4-car crash, lane closures on Bangerter Highway