Oaxacan Cheese Fondue (11.19.12)
by Todd Gardiner, Taqueria 27 and Coffee Bar
- 1 C shredded Oaxaca Cheese
- ½ C Shredded Chihuhua Cheese
- 4 oz vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 T roasted Jalapenos
- ½ C Turkey Chorizo cooked and crumbled
Place chorizo, peppers, cheese and stock in a non stick skillet and heat over medium heat until cheese has melted. Pour into a fondue pot and keep warm with provided candle.
Serve with tortilla chips or fresh tortillas.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory