Oaxacan Cheese Fondue (11.19.12)
by Todd Gardiner, Taqueria 27 and Coffee Bar
- 1 C shredded Oaxaca Cheese
- ½ C Shredded Chihuhua Cheese
- 4 oz vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 T roasted Jalapenos
- ½ C Turkey Chorizo cooked and crumbled
Place chorizo, peppers, cheese and stock in a non stick skillet and heat over medium heat until cheese has melted. Pour into a fondue pot and keep warm with provided candle.
Serve with tortilla chips or fresh tortillas.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind
- Viral music video laments lowered LDS missionary age