Dangerous trend of students abusing ADHD medication
With so much pressure to do well in school and get good grades some students from middle school to college are now turning to a prescription pill typically used to help those with attention deficit hyper-activity disorder, or ADHD, to help them study and focus.
The medication is called Adderal, a controlled amphetamine. And students are using it to pull all-nighters.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say