Two suspects arrested in connection to San Juan High fire
BLANDING, Utah — Two suspects were arrested in connection to a large fire that destroyed the library at San Juan High School early Saturday morning.
After receiving an emergency 911 call, firefighters from Blanding and Monticello responded to the fire at about 4 a.m. and were able to put out the flames within a few hours.
Devin W. White, 19, and Christopher Stolzer, 22, both of Blanding, were arrested and booked into the San Juan County Jail. (Scroll down to see full mugshot pics)
Blanding police say in addition to charging them with arson, they also have enough information to charge the suspects with five prior burglaries from San Juan High School and Blanding Middle School.
Officers say the fire started inside the library and spread throughout the roof system. No injuries were reported.
Both Stolzer and White were former San Juan High students.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Viral Video: Father sick of 'Let it Go'
- USDA: Recalled beef may have reached 35 states, 173 stores in Utah
- Malaysian officials: Despite media reports of crash, no confirmation, no wreckage
- Report: 2 charged after Mo. students find dead infant in cave