Gallery hosts “24 Hour Art Show”
A 24-hour art show was held where artists had a day to create art pieces to be put on display at the Hive Gallery in the Layton Hills Mall on Thursday.
Participants picked up blank canvasses and had to return them on Friday.
The art produced in the short time was sold at the DoubleTree Hotel in Salt Lake City over the weekend.
FOX 13′s Todd Tanner reports.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Washington woman unknowingly live-tweets husband's death
- Utah Supreme Court considers overturning child killer's conviction
- University of Utah resolves natural gas issue
- Shocking new gun control ad released around Newtown anniversary