Police identify man killed in bar fight stabbing
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — Police identified the man fatally stabbed at a strip club over the weekend. They say 27-year-old Dustin Hoffman from Bakersfield, Calif. died of his injuries following a violent bar brawl at Southern X-Posure.
Police said the club’s bouncer was also seriously injured during the fight Saturday night.
South Salt Lake Police said the fight occurred just before midnight at the club on 3420 S. State Street. They said it started inside the building and spilled out into the parking lot. That is where Hoffman was killed.
South Salt Lake Police Executive Officer Gary Keller said the club’s 29-year-old bouncer was also stabbed. He was hospitalized and is expected to recover from his wounds.
Police said Hoffman was temporarily working in Utah.
On Sunday, police arrested 44-year-old Isaac Anthony Gallegos during their investigation. He is being held on suspicion of murder, attempted murder and other charges.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving