Rocky Mountain Power restores power to customers after storm blast
SALT LAKE COUNTY — Another round of heavy snow Saturday night and Sunday caused several neighborhoods in the Salt Lake Valley to lose power.
UPDATE: Rocky Mountain Power has since restored power to most all of their customers. They ask customers who may still be without power to make sure it is not related to equipment malfunction pertaining to the homeowner. See the following link to the description HERE.
For reference, power outage updates can also be found from Rocky Mountain Power’s website HERE.
Rocky Mountain Power spokeswoman Maria O’Mara said they also want the public to know if they see a downed power line, do not go near, even if if does not look live. O’Mara says if people see a downed line to first call 911, then call Rocky Mountain Power at (877) 508 5088.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind
- Viral music video laments lowered LDS missionary age