Rocky Mountain Power restores power to customers after storm blast
SALT LAKE COUNTY — Another round of heavy snow Saturday night and Sunday caused several neighborhoods in the Salt Lake Valley to lose power.
UPDATE: Rocky Mountain Power has since restored power to most all of their customers. They ask customers who may still be without power to make sure it is not related to equipment malfunction pertaining to the homeowner. See the following link to the description HERE.
For reference, power outage updates can also be found from Rocky Mountain Power’s website HERE.
Rocky Mountain Power spokeswoman Maria O’Mara said they also want the public to know if they see a downed power line, do not go near, even if if does not look live. O’Mara says if people see a downed line to first call 911, then call Rocky Mountain Power at (877) 508 5088.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving