Utah public school population hits 600K
SALT LAKE CITY – Utah’s public school classrooms have reached 600,000 students.
According to the Utah State Office of Education, Utah’s public school student population reached 600,985.
The number is an increase of more than 13,000 students through 2011, a growth rate of 2.2 percent.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say