DeChristopher gets job at SLC rare book store
SALT LAKE CITY – Environmental activist Tim DeChristopher has a new job at a Salt Lake City rare book store.
His attorney Pat Shea says DeChristopher is now working at Ken Sanders Rare Books in Salt Lake City.
DeChristopher was offered a job with the local First Unitarian Church’s social justice efforts until the Federal Bureau of Prisons stepped in. The bureau says they blocked him from the job because it involved social justice, which is part of his crime.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory