Chicken Roulade (11.09.12)
by Chef Ryan Murray, La Caille
- 2 6-7 Oz Skin on Chicken Breast
- 8 Oz Sausage (any kind you like)
- 1 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- ¼ Cup Diced Shallots
- ¼ Teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- 5 Each Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh Spinach
- ¼ Cup Boursin Cheese
Lay chicken skin side up on a cutting board and butterfly the breast open. Brown the sausage then add the shallots cook for 1.5 minutes then add the garlic cook for 30 seconds then add the artichoke hearts, spinach and cheese. Mix all together and cool, after the mix is cooled, lay the mix into the butterfly chicken breast then roll up as tight as you can making sure the skin ends up on top of the chicken. Heat an oven proof sauté pan add oil until it starts to smoke then add breast and brown on all side then place into an 375 oven and cook until it reaches 165 inside the breast.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory