Matheson speaks about 4th District win
One of the most hotly contested races in Utah was over the newly created 4th Congressional District. It was down to the wire last night, but in the end, Utahns decided to send a familiar face back to Washington, D.C.
Rep. Jim Matheson spoke with Good Day Utah on Wednesday about his win over Republican challenger Mia Love.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say