Gorgonzola and Roasted Green Chile Dressing (11.05.12)
by Todd Gardiner, Taqueria 27 and Coffee Bar
- 1/2C Buttermilk
- 2C Mayonnaise
- 2T Dijon Mustard
- 2T Red Wine Vinegar
- 1t Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash of hot sauce
- Pinch of Kosher salt and Black pepper
- 1T chopped parsley
- 2-3 Green Chiles roasted, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1C Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- Zest and juice from1 Lemon
Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together well. Cover and store refrigerated for up to one week.
Clean and dry 1 large or two small heads of Butter Lettuce. Remove core with a sharp knife and tear lettuce in half. Arrange on plates and cover with dressing, sliced pears and toasted pumpkin seeds. Serve with fresh ground black pepper.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats