SLC store is keeping turntable tradition alive
SALT LAKE CITY – Newer technology has many people forgetting about vinyl records, but one Salt Lake City store is keeping the turntable tradition alive.
In this week’s Uniquely Utah, FOX 13′s Todd Tanner takes us to Randy’s Records.
Check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RandysRecords.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed