SLC store is keeping turntable tradition alive
SALT LAKE CITY – Newer technology has many people forgetting about vinyl records, but one Salt Lake City store is keeping the turntable tradition alive.
In this week’s Uniquely Utah, FOX 13′s Todd Tanner takes us to Randy’s Records.
Check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RandysRecords.
- Matthew David Stewart found dead in jail cell in apparent suicide
- Couple killed in motor home crash during family trip to Disneyland
- Investigation into West Point boys' deaths wraps up
- Wiretap warrants reveal new details in Susan Cox Powell disappearance
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment