Former Senator Bob Bennett endorses Sean Reyes for Utah AG
SALT LAKE CITY — Former U.S. Senator Bob Bennett endorsed Utah Attorney General candidate Sean Reyes Wednesday for the upcoming GOP primary.
Bennett says if Reyes wins, he will support the Republican candidate through his campaign.
The GOP primary election between Reyes and John Swallow will take place June 26.
The winner will go on to face Democratic Candidate Dee Smith.
Swallow and Reyes faced off in May during a debate in Heber. Reyes accused Swallow of often being absent at the office as the Chief Deputy Attorney General, while Swallow shot back telling Reyes to get his facts straight. [More on that debate HERE]
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving