Stories you might have missed
Free Fishing Day.
Check out some of the stories you might have missed from the weekend.
This year’s Utah Pride Festival theme was “Changing Hearts and Lives,” and one entry in Sunday morning’s Pride Parade got a lot off attention. More than 300 members of the “Mormons Building Bridges” group spent their Sunday showing support for the gay community.
Nathan Powell overcomes rare cancer to graduate high school. He plans to attend BYU in the fall.
Families enjoyed Free Fishing Day on Saturday. No license was required for anyone wanting to get out and cast a line.
Southern Utah’s whitewater rapids are world famous, but a stretch of rapids along the Wasatch Front is a much better-kept secret.
Check out viewer’s photos from June.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight