Woman dead after possible alcohol-caused crash
BEAVER – One woman is dead after a crash in Beaver County Friday night.
Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol say a silver Toyota 4-Runner was traveling southbound on I-15 near milepost 131 at around 10:15 p.m. when the car veered off the road to the right and the driver over-corrected onto the roadway. It drove off the road to the left into the median and rolled several times.
The driver, 39-year-old Nacole Brinkerhoff of Altamont, Utah, was not wearing a seatbelt. She was ejected and died at the scene.
Officers are investigating alcohol as a possible factor in the crash.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving