Regulation allows dogs on restaurant patios
SALT LAKE COUNTY – A new regulation allows dog owners to keep their pets with them at some Salt Lake County restaurant patios.
The Board of Health passed a regulation that allows dogs on restaurant patios, but restaurant participation is voluntary.
The regulation requires restaurants to pay an initial fee of $350 and $100 each year after that.
All dogs are required to be on a leash.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind
- Viral music video laments lowered LDS missionary age