Regulation allows dogs on restaurant patios
SALT LAKE COUNTY – A new regulation allows dog owners to keep their pets with them at some Salt Lake County restaurant patios.
The Board of Health passed a regulation that allows dogs on restaurant patios, but restaurant participation is voluntary.
The regulation requires restaurants to pay an initial fee of $350 and $100 each year after that.
All dogs are required to be on a leash.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say