Jazz flounder against Spurs in 114-83 loss
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — Al Jefferson and the Jazz vowed they would do better with a playoff game under their belts, but the Spurs took those belts and whipped them
The Jazz fell behind right from the start. They hung around for a while cutting their deficit to just 5 at 31-26 midway through the second quarter.
But the Jazz came up empty on their next 14 possessions as San Antonio responded with an 18-0 run.
The rest of the game was garbage time as the Jazz fell behind by as much as 38 points before losing by 31.
The Spurs blowout Utah 114 to 83.
Fox 13 Sports’ Jeff Rhineer was in San Antonio’s AT&T Center in the locker room with reaction from the players.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats