West Point man accused of sexual exploitation of minors
WEST POINT — Davis County Sheriff’s Detectives have arrested a West Point man who was allegedly found in possession of images depicting sexual abuse of children.
David Thor Oliver, 39, was arrested on nine counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, two counts of sexual battery and three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Detectives received a report from Child Protective Services that Oliver had been supplying juveniles with alcohol and tobacco. Davis County Detectives interviewed the juveniles, who said they had been sending nude photographs to Oliver upon his request.
Oliver allegedly touched one or more of the juvenile victims inappropriately and has refused to cooperate with investigators.
- Matthew David Stewart found dead in jail cell in apparent suicide
- Couple killed in motor home crash during family trip to Disneyland
- Investigation into West Point boys' deaths wraps up
- Wiretap warrants reveal new details in Susan Cox Powell disappearance
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment