Police searching for suspect after 17 vehicles burglarized in West Point
WEST POINT, Utah — More than a dozen vehicles were burglarized in West Point overnight according to Davis County Sheriff’s Office.
On Monday, police took reports of 17 vehicles burglaries at nine residences in the areas of 25 North to 250 North and 1660 West to 1800 West. The vehicles were left unlocked, according to police.
According to police, at about 5 a.m. Monday, a resident was walking his dog when he witnessed a brown-haired female dressed in all black. The resident believes he witnessed the suspect leaving the scene, according to police.
“She even said good morning to me, and then jumped in her vehicle,” said Chad Kihlstron, a resident and victim. “I realized things weren’t right was when she just lit up her tired and squealed away.”
If you have any information, please contact Davis County Sheriff’s Office at (801) 451-4150 or visit Davis County Sheriff’s Office on Facebook and click on ‘Submit a Tip’.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving