30 vehicles involved in multiple crashes on snowy I-15
Snowy weather caused several crashes near Beaver in Southern Utah on Saturday afternoon.
Utah Highway Patrol officials say that multiple crashes occurred on I-15 near milepost 100 at around 2 p.m. They estimate that there were approximately 30 vehicles involved in multiple crashes in the area. Traffic was backed up for about 4 miles as traffic had to move through the area.
There were only reports of minor injuries in the crashes.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Tennessee family finds dead man under deck during Easter egg hunt