4.3 magitude earthquake felt near Bryce Canyon
TROPIC, Utah — A 4.3 magnitude earthquake was recorded in southern Utah Wednesday night according to University of Utah Seismograph Stations.
The quake epicenter was located 13 miles north of Tropic, Utah, which is close to Bryce Canyon National Park. UUSS says the earthquake occurred at about 9:30 p.m.
Further information on the quake can be found at the UUSS site HERE.
- Matthew David Stewart found dead in jail cell in apparent suicide
- Couple killed in motor home crash during family trip to Disneyland
- Investigation into West Point boys' deaths wraps up
- Wiretap warrants reveal new details in Susan Cox Powell disappearance
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment