4.3 magitude earthquake felt near Bryce Canyon
TROPIC, Utah — A 4.3 magnitude earthquake was recorded in southern Utah Wednesday night according to University of Utah Seismograph Stations.
The quake epicenter was located 13 miles north of Tropic, Utah, which is close to Bryce Canyon National Park. UUSS says the earthquake occurred at about 9:30 p.m.
Further information on the quake can be found at the UUSS site HERE.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Rock slide leaves 2 people dead inside house in Rockville
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- 2 dead after head-on collision near Axtell