Do you believe in ghosts? Tour visits SLC’s haunts
A group of ghost hunters hosts the Grimm Ghost Tour, which takes tourists in search of Salt Lake City’s supposedly haunted spots. The spooky tour travels year-round.
“Last time I checked, scary movies and horror movies go year round so why don’t we have a tour year round? The ghosts don’t know when Halloween starts and stops,” said Victor Bale, Grimm Ghost Tour guide.
For more information on the Grimm Ghost Tours, visit www.grimmghosttours.com.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- Man killed after semitrailers collide on freeway