Tavaci development disconnected from Cottonwood Heights
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The Tavaci Development has been given permission to separate from Cottonwood Heights.
The city has dropped pending litigation over Terry Diehl’s right to make his property part of Salt Lake County and city leaders signed a decree of disconnection for the property. The mayor of Cottonwood Heights determined that a lawsuit against Diehl would have cost taxpayers too much money.
The Cottonwood Estates development will now work with Salt Lake County on a proposal to rezone the property, which sits at the base of Big Cottonwood Canyon.
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base