Fruit Power Smoothie (03.14.12)
by Jennifer Burns
- 1 cup cranberry or fruit juice
- 1/4 cup soy or almond milk
- 5-7 frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 large banana
- 4 bite size pieces pineapple, frozen or fresh
- 1/2 apple, any kind
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
- 1 serving protein powder
Place all ingredients in a blender, Blend until mixed thoroughly.
Note: You can substitute low-fat milk for the soy or almond milk. Also, vanilla flavored protein and milk. If you use fresh fruit, add 4-6 ice cubes.