Frustrated customer threatens men installing TV with gun
A Weber man issued threats when TV delivery men were unable to hook up his Internet during installation on Jan. 17.
According to police, Bruce Frazier, 59, said, if he wasn't attached to his oxygen, he'd take his gun and go down to the store and have it out with the salesman.
Frazier was charged with a misdemeanor and his gun was confiscated by the Sheriff's Office.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats