The Utah Food Bank is seeking donations and Cyprus Credit Union will match every dollar you contribute! Click here to double your donation with the Cyprus Credit Union team.
Our goal is to raise at least $2,750 – enough for the Utah Food Bank to provide 10,000 meals.
Please make your donation by September 30 and check back soon for updates on this important food drive!
About Utah Food Bank and Hunger in Utah
- 1 in 7 Utah kids will likely miss a meal today due to lack of resources, and 382,000 Utahns are unsure where their next meal will come from.
- Last fiscal year, Utah Food Bank distributed 43.3 million pounds of food and goods, the equivalent of 36.1 million meals for Utahns in need.
- Utah Food Bank provides food to a statewide network of 150 emergency food pantries and agencies.
- Utah Food Bank turns each $1 donation into $7.34 worth of goods and services, so your donation goes much further than you might think!
- To find out how you can help give food, time or money visit UtahFoodBank.org.
About This Drive and Cyprus Credit Union's Giving History
- This annual community food drive began in 2005, and branches across the state ask their customers to donate food and funds.
- This year, Cyprus Credit Union is focusing on cash donations, which is great because we can turn each $1 donated into $7.34 worth of goods and services.
- This food and fund drive has resulted in the equivalent of over 181,000 meals since inception, and we truly value the support of your organization and members.
- Cyprus Credit Union also sponsors one of our Mobile School Pantry sites for the entire school year and provides volunteer support!