KSTU Fox 13 News in Salt Lake City, Utah has an immediate opening for a part-time Multi-Media Producer.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about journalism, the Web and social media, is an expert multi-tasker and able to enterprise unique and compelling story ideas on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of multi-platform news reporting, Associated Press-style writing, TV news writing, sourcing, transparency and journalism ethics.
Experience with Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms is required. The candidate should understand how social media is an asset to a news organization.
- Manage news-gathering resources, including personnel and equipment
- Monitor sources for news including social media, email, police and fire scanners; curate news content
- Participate in news editorial meetings
- Produce content for Fox 13’s digital and social media platforms with an emphasis on quality writing and engagement
- Write and produce content for Fox 13’s television news broadcasts; fill in as a newscast producer when required
A college degree and a minimum of two years of journalism experience with a television station, news/digital publisher, or high-quality university/college journalism program. Newscast production experience a plus.
Must be willing to work a variety of hours including early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE, or visit tribunemediacareers.com, and enter job #2019-49583 in the keyword search.
KSTU FOX 13 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This station seeks and employs qualified people in all job classifications and positions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.